If you want to download your data shared with two leading social media sites Facebook and Instagram then read this post……
As of the third quarter of 2018, Facebook had 2.27 billion monthly active users which makes this the most used social site followed by Twitter and Instagram.
It stores all the data from day 1 you created account on Facebook to present day. If you are using Facebook messenger app and granted the permission of phone messages access then it also stores your all messages with your call history.
If you want to download your all data then follow these steps….
- Go to facebook.com and login with your account details Or go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=your_facebook_information
- Login with username and password in case not logged in.
- Here you will see options as below
- Now click on Download Your information, Now select Date range, format of data, and the quality of media you have shared.
- Here You will see the type of data provided by Facebook.
- Now click on Create file. Facebook will start generating a file and when its prepared you will get a notification mail with the link to download data.
- Wait for the mail and after getting download your data.
Now move towards another social media site Instagram.com
Downloading data from Instagram is much easier then Facebook.
If you just want to see your login information and other details then go to Instagram.com on web browser and login with username and password and click on setting icon or visit https://www.instagram.com/accounts/access_tool/ .
If you want to download your all data shared with Instagram.com then..
- Login into Instagram application and in setting and choose option data download.
- Enter your mail id and click on request Download.
- Instagram start preparing your data and once done it will mail you a link to download your data in zip format.
- Now extract zip file using any extractor.
Thanks for the reading.
I hope this is worthy Information.